I saw these in another post, but there was no recipe. I looked up the source copied the recipe below….Yummy…
An indoor version of s’mores made into cookie bar form. Golden Grahams cereal, marshmallows and chocolate chips make these a kid friendly treat year round!
5 tablespoons butter
5 1/2 cups marshmallows, divided
4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. In a large non-stick stock pot, over medium-low heat, melt the butter and 4 1/2 cups of the
marshmallows, stirring until melted.
2. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
3. Add golden grahams and toss to coat.
4. At the last minute, add the other 1 cup of marshmallows and the chocolate chips. Incorporate as
quickly as you can so the chocolate chips and marshmallows don’t melt.
5. Transfer cereal mixture to a 9-inch or similar baking dish. Press mixture into pan and let cool.
6. Cut and serve.
http://w w w .mountainmamacooks.com/2011/05/smores-bars/